This firm is one of the leading firms in Sussex, with a real presence on the South Coast. Private Client work is at the forefront of their offering, which has been cultivated over many years servicing both East and West Sussex.
Due to continued growth, is seeking a Senior Private Client Solicitor (5yrs PQE) to join them in Worthing.
- The firm has one of the best reputations for the quality of work and personability in the South East. You will find friendly Solicitors and be working alongside the best.
- The collaborative atmosphere within this firm induces a friendly outlook and makes it a great place to openly communicate and work with fellow members of the firm.
- You will manage an interesting caseload, be given the support and opportunities to progress, carry out business development, and be embraced by a team of Private Client Lawyers that are a step above the rest.
- Provide legal services for individuals and businesses and pride themselves on providing top-tier client service and quality of work.
- The work is broad-brush, taking ownership of the more complex matters, including will making and registration, probate issues, administration of trusts, powers of attorney, and inheritance tax.
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 4 years PQE with a proven track record in handling estate administration/probate matters
- Enthusiastic individual with great leadership qualities.
- Able to manage a caseload and supervise the junior members of the team effectively.
What's on Offer:
- Salaries comparable to the larger regional firms, without the pound of flesh
- Progression prospects leading towards partnership
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Private Client Lawyer to inherit an established caseload and progress their career, based in the firm's office in Worthing, West Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.