With a rich heritage and close ties to the local communities they serve, this regional firm has seen impressive growth in recent years, expanding into 7 offices across London and the South East. In line with strategic growth plans, this firm is looking to appoint a Private Client Solicitor 3 years PQE to join their established team based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
The Firm & Role
- Their offices are all based in attractive locations where there are great opportunities for their staff to develop their careers in the direction they want in a supportive and rewarding environment, allowing them to reach their full potential.
- They are very modern in approach, but have managed to retain a family feel which makes them an excellent firm to consider. They are known for nurturing local legal talent and have excellent staff retention rates which has allowed them expand in recent years.
- Your caseload will be varied and will include wills, tax planning, gifts of deed, probate and administration of estates, creation of trusts, powers of attorney, deputyship and support for the elderly
- You will be working within a well experienced team who operate throughout offices spanning Sussex, Kent, London and further afield. The team are well recognised for their expertise in Private Client matters
The ideal candidate
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Excellent communication and team skills are essential
- You will have a keen eye for career progression and business development
- Competitive salary
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Lucrative benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join this stand-out firm in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.