This rapidly growing, leading Legal 500 ranked firm in central Brighton are specialists and highly regarded for the private client work they do. They have strong community links with a thriving client base across Sussex, due to continued expansion are now seeking a Private Client Paralegal to join their team.
- This firm are well regarded across the region and are modern and forward thinking
- Their internal career progression is second to none, with the chance to learn from some of the best in Sussex
- The firm have a reputation and presence that is already a step above the rest and continuing to grow and boast some of the most knowledgeable, friendliest Private Client Lawyers in the South East
This firm are looking for a Private Client Paralegal to join their thriving team in Brighton, East Sussex.
- You will join an busy team with a keen focus on client care. You'll be dealing with a broad range of work including drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and dealing with the administration of estates. Experience in Court of Protection work would be an advantage, although not essential.
- Clients include HNW individuals, non-domiciled individuals, and individuals with overseas assets.
- The firm encourage career progression and continued learning and development
- You will be a Private Client Paralegal
- You will be a team player
- You will be an excellent communicator
Whats on offer
- Clear career progression opportunities, there's real scope to advance quickly in a modern and forward thinking firm
- Salary is very much open to negotiation for the right person
- Flexible working practices/with agile working. While some office-based work will be required, due to the nature of the work, the firm will consider hybrid working arrangements
This is a rare opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal to join this highly regarded Legal 500 practice in Brighton, East Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.