This Magic Circle International law firm is looking for a Corporate Tax Lawyer, 5+ years PQE, to join their Tier 1 ranked City of London team as a Senior Associate.
This leading international organisation operates from over 20 offices across Asia Pacific, EMEA, and the US. This role comes with realistic long-term prospects within a market-leading practice.
This Global Top 10 Law firm has long been one of the most prestigious Law firms throughout the world. They very much operate on the global stage and operate under the belief that in a world where commercial success increasingly relies on globalisation, they offer clients a truly international perspective, and offer their people a rewarding and stimulating career.
As is to be expected of a world-leading firm, their clients include half of the Global Fortune 500 Companies, banks, financial institutions, corporate and private equity funds, investors, asset managers, and the largest insurance and reinsurance institutions.
The lawyers at this firm are diverse, enterprising, collaborative, and committed to delivering the highest level of service. Diversity is a core value of the firm, and this has been recognised with numerous awards and high rankings around the world, including helping many of their lawyers achieve recognition in legal directories such as The Legal 500 and Chambers.
The firm adopts a contemporary vision, where people, culture and attitude to change are the fundamental business values. Quality is a personal pride across the firm, and staff of the highest calibre are recruited and retained, working together in a collaborative and supportive environment.
The Corporate Tax team provides standalone tax advice, and works closely with corporate, finance, capital markets, and real estate colleagues to deliver commercial advice across the full spectrum of transactions -from M&A transactions to structured financings, to restructurings, to fund establishments, to large commercial real estate deals.
You will be advising on international and domestic tax, covering a wide range of M&A and corporate structuring, bank and bond financing, structured debt, leasing, real estate investment and development, funds and other forms of non-bank investment.
You would be working as part of a highly regarded and ambitious team, advising the world's leading financial institutions and corporates (as well as governments, governmental organisations, trade and industry associations and other representative bodies), and acting on the largest and most complex matters.
- Be an outstanding lawyer with 5+ years PQE, and extensive experience in Corporate Tax matters
- Good organisational skills and enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work.
- Excellent client relationship skills and desire to carry out business development. Utilise client focus initiatives and monitor service levels of client needs.
What's on offer
- Market-leading salary and excellent benefits with clear and structured progression paths.
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large and high-profile local region, UK and international cases, many of which are present in the news.
- Extensive business development support and training giving you the chance to develop client relationships from early in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Tax Lawyer, 5+ years PQE, to join a Magic Circle law firm with one of the most prestigious practices in the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to Alex Rollinson at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.