Are you an ambitious Commercial Solicitor with 3+ years of PQE looking to develop your career specialising in Public Procurement within a busy national team?
This leading multi-service firm has a strong national presence, with several offices throughout the country, including its head office in the heart of London. It is boasting a team of over 120 expert lawyers.
Despite their continued growth and success, this L500 firm remains committed to its original sectors. They invest in the development and nurturing of their staff, providing daily opportunities for career progression and technical skill-building.
In addition to their professional accomplishments, the firm has a welcoming and enjoyable social culture. With a strong sense of collegiality and a non-hierarchical, open-door policy, you'll find like-minded colleagues who share your values and work ethic.
The firm's supportive and friendly teams, coupled with exciting and varied work, make for an exceptional work experience. Furthermore, the firm offers flexible schedules and an excellent benefits package, making it a great place to build your career.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Associate 3+ PQE to join their established and ambitious team where their unrivalled support and mentoring programmes are an utmost priority.
The firm provides broad exposure to areas of work such as; social care, charities, social enterprise sectors and healthcare.
It would be beneficial but not limited to having strong experience in some of the following key areas;
- Commercial Contracts
- Public Procurement
- Public Sector transfers, reorganisations and collaborations
- Commercial Contracts
- You will be a Commercial Associate (3+ years PQE)
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be a team player with excellent attention to detail
- Will be ambitious and eager to take advantage of their outstanding support and mentoring commitment.
- Salary is competitive around market rate, which will be dependent on experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- Flexible and Hybrid working on offer
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Commercial Associate with 3+ years PQE to join the firm's dynamic office in Manchester.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.