Residential Property Solicitor NQ-5 years PQE or CILEX l Swindon
For the past four decades, this firm has listened to the needs of its clients and has evolved to meet these successfully. It is now a leading regional firm with a reputation for outstanding legal services which are in high demand.
The firm is praised for its accessibility and transparency when it comes to legal processes, fees and jargon-free approach. Their informative approach means that they've established a generational client base of both private and business clients who trust the firm to handle all of their legal matters.
Many partners started at the firm as a trainee, which is a testament to the supportive and inclusive culture you'll find. They celebrate hard work and reward success and want to develop talent from within and their staff retention rate is indicative of this.
The role and Residential Property practice:
This firm is looking to appoint a Residential Property Solicitor NQ-5 years PQE to work in their thriving Swindon office.
The ideal candidate:
· Residential Property Solicitor NQ-5 years PQE (or equivalent)
· Confident and able to run your own files
· Interest in business development projects with excellent relationship building skills
· Competitive salary package and a flexible approach to working
· A genuine meritocracy and opportunity to develop
· A thriving workload with the scope to take on the types of conveyancing work you enjoy
This leading regional firm is seeking to appoint an established Residential Property Solicitor NQ-5 years PQE or CILEX in order to grow their busy Swindon office.