Looking for a perfect platform to demonstrate your Real Estate abilities? Join this Top 100 Firm and work on some of the most prominent Real Estate matters in the region, with genuine investment to maximise your potential.
This award-winning, Top 100 Firm have reinforced their heavyweight status through their innovative and results-driven approach, earning them high regard in the Legal 500 across numerous departments.
Additionally, their investment in employees is second to none. Organic growth, through nurturing and developing talent, has allowed many individuals to progress through the ranks towards partnership. This, alongside the number of strategic hires made over the last 24 months, has provided for a well-balanced, diverse culture with the resources and infrastructure to deal with a complex range of legal needs.
It is clear that their notable strength, entrepreneurial organisation and ever-growing presence have earned them a seat to compete in the market amongst national and international practices.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- The Legal 500 ranked Real Estate team are widely recognised for their strengths in high-value investment transactions and complex development work across numerous sectors such as leisure, housing, energy and the public sector
- As such, you will have a diverse caseload, including acquisitions and disposals, property aspects of corporate finance transactions, property development schemes, landlord & tenant work
- Your client base will be varied and feature a range of national and regional developers, national retailers, investors and public sector organisations
- As a Solicitor, you will also have the opportunity to supervise the junior members of the team and get involved in business development
- You will find that this opportunity comes with a high level of career investment; you will be working alongside respected lawyers, who will give you the platform to further expand your Construction network and progress through the ranks
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Real Estate Solicitor with 2 to 5 years PQE
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.