The Sussex based firm has experienced growth in recent years with ambitious plans for the future; they are a dynamic, high-flying practice with an electric feel throughout the firm. Are now looking for a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor with 5 years PQE.
The firm and role
- This firm is supportive throughout, and this reflects in their great employee retention rates.
- The firm's ethos focuses on interdepartmental teamwork, cohesion, close relationships with its clients, and a sense of fun throughout every department.
- They pride themselves on their friendly yet traditional values and encourage internal collaboration on any matters of solicitation. Allowing you to work closely alongside experienced lawyers.
- This team find that good results are achieved by working closely with clients and building up relationships of trust and mutual respect. This leads to a loyal client base, bringing consistent new work.
- You will find that there are very strong referral sources, and you will deal with a high quality of work, this will include all aspects of commercial property
- You'll be overseeing this small but growing commercial property team, taking over an existing caseload
- The department is currently looking to grow, given a huge upturn in business, creating an exciting opportunity for career progression and a real buzz of excitement around the firm
- Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with 4 years of experience (no upper limit)
What's on offer:
- Highly competitive salaries, bonus scheme, and excellent benefits package.
- The chance to work for a high-performing team at a leading Sussex firm with enviable working cultures.
- Excellent career prospects in a supportive environment without glass ceilings.
This firm is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Burgess Hill, West Sussex office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.