Join one of the UK's largest and most successful full-service firms, placed firmly within the Top 200 with Legal 500 and Chambers-ranked teams in all fields of law.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor with 2 years of PQE to join as an Associate in one of the leading teams nationally, based in Gatwick, West Sussex.
The Firm and Role
- Having one of the largest real estate teams in the UK, the firm guides individuals and businesses across an unmatched breadth of sectors, operating at the forefront in all markets in a means that focused on quality, client care and continued excellence.
- With a truly national presence that covers the UK, the firm employs a people-driven approach that culminates in a service that sets a precedent in being a genuinely full-service law firm.
- Awarded as being one of "The Best Law Firms" in the UK by the Sunday Times year on year, with teams all over the UK ranked at the top of the Legal 500 and Chambers UK. The prestige with which this firm operates cannot be understated, meaning all of its Solicitors gain great exposure.
- People work collaboratively, be it from home or in one of the many regional offices. The culture sets the standard on job satisfaction, and life balance and ensures staff at all levels have a structured pathway to develop into leadership to where you want to be.
- This nationally renowned Real Estate team undertake a broad range of work, including landlord and tenant, property management, sales and purchases, financings and development across all sectors.
- You will deal with a wide range of commercial property matters on behalf of many notable clients and use your expertise to take on more complex cases.
- You will be working closely with the partners on complex cases and receive support and advice from senior solicitors throughout your time at this firm.
- Commercial Property Solicitor with 2 years PQE.
- A high degree of technical competency and comfortable dealing with complex cases.
- Enthusiastic and pioneering spirit who will be tenacious in pursuit of objectives.
- A passion for client work, providing a high-quality, personable service whilst remaining efficient and providing a high-quality service.
What's on offer
- An above-market rate salary and excellent benefits package.
- Hybrid working is available with 25 days holiday, allowing for a great work-life balance.
- Private health care and health club membership, along with well-being initiatives focussing on positive mental health prospects.
This is a fantastic Commercial Property Solicitor role where you will work in one of the most prestigious firms in the country, in their Gatwick Office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.