Family Solicitor / 2-5 years PQE / Horsham
This L500 family boutique, recognised as 'experts' by Resolution, Chambers and the L500 is known to operate tier 1 practices across a plethora of offices across Sussex, London and Surrey.
Now Looking for a family solicitor 2-5 years PQE to join their Horsham office, this is a chance for an ambitious individual looking to achieve their full potential as part of a supportive and collaborative team.
The Firm and the Role:
- This family specialist, recognised by Resolution, Chambers and the L500 as well as being awarded Family Law firm of the year (2021), are known to provide a top tier family service across their 5 offices spanning London, Sussex, Surrey and Kent
- Fee earners here have access to HNW clients with much of the work being generated through referrals. In addition to this, the team are known to work on complex international financial cases.
- Their tier 1 ranked team are known for their commitment to dispute resolution and mediation matters. The team of 20 fee earners offer 9 mediators, 12 collaborative lawyers and an arbitrator. This firm represents a unique environment to broaden your experience and one where you will be supported and encouraged to develop. The firm actively encourages and supports DR qualifications through resolution memberships.
- Collegiate and supportive working cultures run throughout the firm. Here you will be encouraged to share your creative ideas on how to develop both the team and your skills. Your working hours can be flexible, including the chance to work from home.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a family solicitor for 2-5 years PQE.
- You will be an ambitious individual wanting to thrive in a high performing environment, as well as having ambitions to achieve a DR qualification.
- You will be confident in working on your own cases including when the decision of a tribunal is required.
- The chance to work in a tier 1 practice, within a L500 ranked family specialist, based in Horsham.
- Highly competitive salary packages and bonus/perks schemes.
- A highly sociable, supportive and collegiate working environment.
This is an opportunity for a family solicitor of 2-4 years PQE to join a tier 1 team, within an L500 family boutique in Horsham.