Are you a Conveyancer interested in joining a reputable, accredited regional firm that promotes a healthy work-life balance? This regional firm adopts a genuinely friendly and approachable culture and is looking for like-minded Conveyancing solicitors to join their team.
- With offices based in West Sussex, this reputable regional firm is looking to strengthen its Conveyancing team. The firm is looking for enthusiastic, quality-driven individuals to join their team and really hit the ground running with experience, and competency.
- The firm is incredibly proud of its focus, and delivery of bespoke services to its clients, whilst also being sympathetic and supportive throughout. Consequently, a significant amount of their work originates from referral caseloads.
- This practice has a reputation for being incredibly approachable, and reliable and as a result, they boast a fantastic staff retention rate. Many of the fee-earners trained at this practice make it a fantastic, positive environment to progress your legal career.
- In this role, you will be working directly alongside the Head of Department/Partner giving you fantastic caseload exposure and access to fee-earners who are technically strong.
- The Residential Property team is widely accredited, dealing with a variety of interesting work including requesting quotes, buying and selling, mortgaging, and leaseholder services.
- You will be working alongside a strong bench of law fee-earners and you will be dealing with a broad and dynamic range of work, allowing you to grow and develop as much as you choose within the firm.
- You will be a Conveyancer with a minimum of 1 years experience.
- You will receive a basic salary that is above market rate and dependent on experience
- Excellent career prospects, no glass ceilings.
This is a great opportunity for a Conveyancer to join this flourishing heavyweight practice in their Chichester, West Sussex office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.