This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a Highly-regarded national practice based in Crawley, West Sussex.
Join a firm with national reach who are embarking on an exciting period of growth and expansion. You will be supported and encouraged through every step of your career, due to their collaborative and people-focused approach.
- This firm boasts over 20 offices nationwide and shares a collaborative and cohesive approach. They discourage departmental boundaries and encourage collective cooperation.
- They have a strong reputation across many industry sectors, with clients ranging from private individuals, to ownership managed businesses, to international business heavyweights.
- The level of investment the firm provides really makes this firm a special practice. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive.
- Whilst the firm share such a strong presence throughout the UK, they have an incredibly strong focus on maintaining a cohesive and collaborative nature internally, going as far as organising centralised Christmas parties and celebrations.
- Whilst the firm has a national presence, the internal networking side of the business makes for a truly collegiate working environment.
- Many of their lawyers come from top 200 / legal 500 backgrounds, and the management structure in this firm promotes an 'innovative' approach to legal services like few other regional practices.
- In this position, you will be managing your own caseload of conveyancing matters. This firm has a strong reputation for their property work across the board, and they charge well for the work they do.
- You will be working closely alongside several fee-earners, including the head of department in a growing team.
- There is a busy, yet manageable caseload, including sales, purchases, remortgages, shared ownership leases, variation of leases, new build purchases, and help to buy.
- you will be provided with support allowing you to service a dynamic caseload of property matters
- You will be an experienced Residential Property Lawyer (Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer) with at least 2 years PQE and have the same years' experience running caseloads.
- You will enjoy networking and business development.
What's on offer
- An above market rate salary coupled with an excellent benefits package and approach to work-life balance and hybrid working
- The opportunity to work alongside leading lawyers from top 200 backgrounds
This is a unique opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join a nationally recognised network based in Crawley, West Sussex
Call now for a confidential conversation and immediate consideration now.