Are you a Private Client Solicitor interested in joining a reputable, accredited regional firm that promotes a healthy work-life balance? This regional firm in Chichester, West Sussex adopts a genuinely friendly and approachable culture and is looking for like-minded private client solicitors to join their team.
- With offices based in West Sussex, this reputable regional firm is looking to strengthen its Private Client team. The firm is looking for enthusiastic, quality-driven solicitors to join their team and really hit the ground running with experience, and competency.
- The firm deal with a broad array of clientele, varying from medium-high network clients to referral works from existing clients.
- The firm is incredibly proud of its focus, and delivery of bespoke services to its clients. Consequently, a significant amount of their work originates from referral caseloads.
- This practice has a reputation for being incredibly approachable, and reliable and as a result, they boast a fantastic staff retention rate. Many of the fee-earners trained at this practice make it a fantastic, positive environment to progress your legal career.
- In this role, you will be working directly alongside the head of department/partner giving you fantastic caseload exposure and access to fee-earners who are technically strong.
- This department deals with matters such as Wills, Trusts, Probate, Estate Administration, and Court of Protection
- You will be joining a strong bench of law fee-earners and you will be dealing with a broad and dynamic caseload making no day ever the same.
- You will be 2 years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE)
- You will receive a basic salary that is above market rate and dependent on experience
- You will have experience in running your own files
- Excellent career prospects, no glass ceilings.
This is a great opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this flourishing heavyweight practice in their Chichester, West Sussex office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.