This is a rare opportunity in Sussex for a Criminal Solicitor (NQ-5yrs PQE) to join a rapidly growing regional heavyweight practice who punch well above their weight. They are a breadth of fresh air in their approach and boast a fantastic collaborative culture.
This practice can offer flexi-working and working from home initiatives offering a genuine sense of work-life balance which is hard to find in other firms of this size.
The firm & Role
- This practice is a youthful and forwarding thinking and they have had a significant impact on the market in the South-East over the last 5 years.
- Their exponential growth coupled with strategic key hires has been fundamental to their success and as a result, they are widely recognised as a key player in the market.
- Their boutique specialisms of crime, private client, family and litigation boasts a wide, yet concise and expert range of legal services and their ambitions of growth do not stop there.
- This firm deals with a broad range of clients offering a wide variety not only HNW work, but also a variety of different types of cases and transactions - no day is ever the same.
- The partners at this practice are also recognised as industry leading figures and their clients range from national sporting institutions to UHNW individuals. This firm deals with a level of work few firms can offer.
- This practice exciting plans for growth but equally, they are focussed on ensuring they find the right people to compliment further expansion. As a result, they are open to flexi-working, working from home and having an open-door policy. Investment is intrinsic to this practice.
- In this position you will be working alongside a senior Criminal Lawyer who has a wealth of experience in private crime work
- You will be joining a small specialist crime team who focuses on the delivery of a premium, private paying legal advice service with a client base that spans Sussex. Your caseload will vary in nature and could include Motor Offences, General Crime, Serious Crime and Fraud, Professional Discipline and maybe Tribunal Representation
The ideal candidate
- A qualified Criminal Solicitor (NQ-5yrs PQE) with relevant criminal law experience
- The ability to advocate at all hearings in a Magistrates Court and appropriate Crown Court hearings
- An opportunity to work alongside a Senior Criminal Defence Lawyer working on a range of complex private crime matters
- Market-leading salary coupled with an excellent benefits package
- A clear pathway to progression
This is a stand out opportunity for a Criminal Solicitor to join a growing practice in West Sussex.