This top 200 law firm has an incredibly strong presence across Sussex with its client spanning the entire South-East. Their clients are national but the firm has maintained its regional culture which is hard to find at practices of this size. In line with growth plans, are now looking for an additional Commercial Property Solicitor based in Crawley, West Sussex.
The Firm & Role
- This Legal 500 firm is multi-award winning and has one of the nicest office cultures I have ever come across compared to that of most practices of their size; they have a much more relaxed collaborative, and forward-thinking culture. There is a nice social aspect to working at the firm
- Staff value more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive, their learning and development programme is widely respected in the legal sector and has been recognised by several industry awards
- They are a cohesive, inclusive, and entrepreneurial organisation. You will find Partners are accessible and there is a completely open-door policy.
- They have a growing number of home-grown Partners that started at the firm as trainee's, it is this level of investment that I feel makes this a special practice
- They now have several offices regionally with ambitious plans to continue to grow over the next 3 years
- The firm has a strong reputation across several industry sectors, clients range from private individuals and owner-managed businesses to multinational corporations, public companies, universities, professional partnerships, banks and financial institutions.
- You'll be joining a regional commercial property team which is incredibly busy and has had an influx of new work, making now an exciting time to join. You will be working in the wider team of 5 fee-earners across multiple offices coupled with working directly with partners of this practice
- The senior fee-earners at this firm are some of the technically strongest in the south-east which gives any new addition a fantastic platform to learn and develop further
- You will deal with a high-quality commercial property caseload which will include: Acquisitions & Disposals, development, real estate finance and landlord & tenant matters
The ideal candidate
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor 3 years PQE
- You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- This role comes with excellent prospects for career progression
- An above market rate salary dependent on experience and PQE
- Legal 500 ranked work
- Hybrid/flexible working
This is a stand out opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join this dynamic, award-winning, legal 500 firm based in Crawley, West Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.