Working under the supervision of a highly regarded Commercial Property Partner, this role offers a great level of client contact for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor looking to progress.
Having operated in the South East for more than 50 years, they have built an unrivalled commitment to the community. They punch well above their weight in terms of quality of work and maintain an approachable team feel.
- By using the latest technology, they have been able to implement a great deal of flexibility into their employees' roles, allowing them to work flexibly and remotely, meaning that they receive an excellent work-life balance, without compromising on quality.
- They boast several legal 500 ranked lawyers throughout their departments, ranging from Leasehold Enfranchisement, Property, Commercial and Private Client, showing the quality of lawyers that this firm attracts.
- This role will see you working closely with some of the leading Commercial Property Partners in the region. Therefore, this role offers plenty of exposure to clients along with clear career development.
- You will have a range of work which include freehold and leasehold titles, drafting, and negotiating contracts for sale, transfers, leases, and agreements for lease, acting for landlords and tenants and acquisition and disposal of commercial properties.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 2 years PQE
- You will have excellent team and communication skills
- You will be client centric and driven
Salary & Benefits:
- Opportunity to work with market leading individuals
- A collegiate working environment
- Access to good quality work within a Legal 500 ranked team
- Flexibility in working arrangements, ideally based in Worthing, however, with hybrid working, can be based anywhere in Sussex
- Competitive salary and strong benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a successful practice in Worthing, West Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.