Trade Mark Attorney 3 years PQE l Top 100 Firm l Birmingham
This Top 100 firm differentiates itself from the market through its industry-led strategy of delivering legal services. Their lawyers use their deep understanding of the sectors they work in to improve client outcomes in a real and tangible way.
Key practice areas of strength include real estate, social housing, construction, sport, renewable energy, agriculture and private wealth services.
The firm receives consistent praise for its culture within, recognised by staff for the flexibility on offer which allows people to find their own harmonious balance between home life and work life.
There's continual dialogue from the top to bottom and vice versa through different channels like their social scene, staff surveys and training programs to make sure that new and improved processes can be implemented for people to benefit from.
Opportunity for a Trade Mark Attorney 3 years PQE to join a very well-regarded firm in the IP space based in the heart of Birmingham.
· Working alongside Next-Gen and Recommended Partners within the IP team, you will support clients with all aspects of trademark and design portfolio management
· You will also be familiar with trademark prosecution proceedings both domestic and international
· This firm's IP specialists work with famous international brands and household names, as well as innovative start-ups tech, vehicle manufacturing and fashion
The ideal candidate:
· You will be a qualified trade mark attorney or an individual with equivalent experience gained in the UK or another jurisdiction
· Familiar with working with a portfolio management system and coordinating large projects
· Enjoys working as part of a team, but also self-motivated and energetic
· Highly competitive salary package and excellent benefits
· Excellent flexibility on offer, hybrid working to preference
· Outstanding training, development and knowledge programs
Exciting opportunity for a skilled Trade Mark Attorney 3 years PQE looking to further their career with a national firm based in their Birmingham office.