Tax, Trusts & Estates Solicitor 3 years PQE l Shirley
This firm is steeped in history and heavily embedded in the Birmingham community and across the wider West Midlands area, having been in operation for over 300 years. They are a first choice for many individuals and businesses and have built a solid foundation of generational clients.
They have a number of Legal 500 and Chambers-ranked practices, with an impressive cohort of lawyers who have received recognition as leading individuals and next-generation partners.
In addition to their core practice areas like property, private client, employment and litigation they have built a reputation for their expertise in more niche areas like agricultural property, farming and charities/not-for-profit.
This firm is looking for a Tax, Trusts & Estates Solicitor 3 years PQE to join their growing team based to join their highly renowned practice, based out of Shirley.
With a focus on wealth protection and tax efficiency, your work will span across wills and codicils, and assisting with Inheritance Tax planning, personal taxation services and pensions.
You will also assist business owners with inheritance tax planning and to ensure that their tax liabilities are properly organised and minimised.
The department acts for some of the wealthiest individuals and families in the UK, meaning the work will be complex in nature and high-value.
The ideal candidate:
· Private Client Solicitor 3 years with an interest in wealth protection work
· STEP qualification or working towards, with knowledge of domestic succession and tax planning
· Highly meticulous, commercially focused and outcome orientated
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
· Varied and interesting workload with a good level of autonomy from the outset
· Flexible working and a down-to-earth and relaxed culture
Highly sought-after opportunity for a Tax, Trusts & Estates Solicitor 3 years PQE to join a high-quality private wealth team, based out of their Shirley office.