Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for real career development and opportunity to progress? This firm acts for both individuals and businesses, with a client base which includes household names, large charities, start-ups, and international companies.
Despite being a large firm, they have maintained a collegiate atmosphere and abstained from the difficulties of an overly corporate culture. It is an ideal environment for an individual to build a career from the ground up and work towards Partnership - as can be demonstrated by a high number of home-grown Partners.
The firm are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor 1-5 PQE to join their office in Solihull.
You will join a leading Development team who are passionate about what they do and have built long-term relationships with their clients, providing innovative solutions across the country. This is a client facing role working under the close supervision of a Partner at the firm, who will give you unrivalled exposure to their clients.
You will deal with;
* Sale and acquisition of land for development (option agreements, promotion agreements, conditional and unconditional contracts)
* Carrying out title due diligence and completing reports on title
* Drafting and negotiating property development agreements including funding arrangements
* Setting up a new plot sales site including management companies or residents' associates, and the sale or letting of residential or commercial units
* Drafting and negotiating infrastructure agreements.
* Dealing with Section 106 Agreements and Planning Agreements and advising on Community Infrastructure Levy
* You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor 1-5 years PQE
* You will have an enthusiasm for development work
* You will have strong client care skills and be personable
This is a genuine opportunity to springboard your career as a Commercial Property Solicitor in Solihull. Salary is dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package plus bonus structure
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.