Social Housing Solicitor 4 years PQE l National Top 50 Firm l Birmingham
This Top 50 firm is currently undergoing an ambitious growth plan, looking to increase its annual turnover to more than £200m and advance its position within the legal rankings by 2025.
They are not growing for the sake of it, rather they are looking to strengthen their offerings in practice areas like debt and loss recovery, personal injury and clinical negligence in addition to their well-establish commercial and private client offerings.
Headquartered in Birmingham, with 10 offices across the UK, this firm is a household name and a go-to for many national brands and major institutions.
Key practice areas they are well-known for include real estate, private wealth, agriculture, energy, corporate, litigation and sports law.
Opportunity for a committed Social Housing Solicitor 4 years PQE to join a well-known practice based out of their Birmingham headquarters.
You will be involved in the site setup of affordable housing schemes, providing high-quality services to a varied portfolio of clients.
The development team has acted on significant flagship affordable housing schemes across the Midlands, disposing of in excess of 3000 properties for housing clients in the last 12 months.
There are real and tangible progression prospects available with the opportunity for someone to build their own sub-team within the wider practice.
The ideal candidate:
· Social Housing Solicitor 4 years PQE
· Highly meticulous, commercially focused and outcome orientated
· Track record in business development and outstanding client care
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
· Varied and interesting workload with a good level of autonomy from the outset
· Flexible working on offer with the option to work from any of their locations when needed
Exciting opportunity for a Social Housing Solicitor 4 years PQE to work in one of the largest social housing practices in the UK, to be based in Birmingham.