Real Estate Senior Associate 7 years PQE l Asset Management l Top 50 Firm l Birmingham
This national Top 50 firm started its earliest incarnation in Birmingham, making them a household name with deep roots in the business community across the Midlands.
They have proven their ability to adapt and embrace change, demonstrated by their decision to IPO. This unique model has provided them with enhanced opportunities to grow as an entity and attract talent with the option of buying shares.
Notably, their Real Estate practice has a strong reputation for residential developments, urban regeneration, property finance and large-scale industrial and logistics projects amongst the standard breadth of work.
Opportunity for a Real Estate Senior Associate 7 years PQE with a focus on asset management an advantageous platform to take their career to the next level.
· The team is looking to strengthen its offering with the addition of an individual who can bring skills in investment sales and acquisitions, asset management and corporate banking
· They are looking for someone with a proven track record in business development who is keen to grow and develop their own relationships
· Real Estate Associate 4-7 years PQE with experience in asset management
· Highly meticulous, commercially focused and outcome orientated
· Track record in business development and outstanding client care
What's on offer:
· Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
· Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
· Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Outstanding opportunity for a Real Estate Senior Associate 7 years PQE with the ambition to be part of a powerhouse team operating out of Birmingham.
Apply now for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential conversation.