Private Client Solicitor 2 years PQE or CILEX l Sheldon
This firm is steeped in history and heavily embedded in the West Midlands community and across the wider area, having been in operation for over 300 years. They are the first choice for many individuals and businesses and have built a solid foundation of generational clients.
They have a number of Legal 500 and Chambers-ranked practices, with an impressive cohort of lawyers who have received recognition as leading individuals and next-generation partners.
In addition to their core practice areas like property, private client, employment and litigation they have built a reputation for their expertise in more niche areas like agricultural property, farming and charities/not-for-profit.
Due to continued expansion, this firm is looking for a dedicated Private Client Solicitor 2 years PQE to join their high-quality practice in Sheldon.
You will have a varied caseload across Wills and LPAs; administration of trusts and estates; deeds of variation, gifts and deeds of family arrangement; tax and estate planning and more.
As the firm continues to expand its operations, you will have opportunities to progress within the team and take on business development projects to establish your name within the local area.
The ideal candidate:
· Private Client Solicitor 2 years PQE or equivalent
· Excellent communication skills and a team player
· Interest in business development projects with excellent relationship building skills
· Competitive salary package and a flexible approach to working
· A genuine meritocracy and opportunity to develop
· A thriving workload with the chance to put your own stamp on the department
Opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor 2 years PQE looking to make a significant contribution to a dedicated team operating out of Sheldon.