Legal Secretary - Private Client l Solihull
This firm is steeped in history and heavily embedded in the West Midlands community and across the wider area, having been in operation for over 300 years. They are a first choice for many individuals and businesses and have built a solid foundation of generational clients.
They have a number of Legal 500 and Chambers ranked practices, with an impressive cohort of lawyers who have received recognition as leading individuals and next generation partners.
In addition to their core practice areas like property, private client, employment and litigation they have built a reputation for their expertise in more niche areas like agricultural property, farming and charities/not-for-profit.
This firm is looking to appoint a Legal Secretary to work within their Private Client department in Solihull.
· Duties will include but will not be limited to diary management, dealing with correspondence, file costing, legal research, basic applications and much more
· They are looking for a highly organised, dedicated individual who wants to assist in driving the department forward
· Prior experience working within a Private Client department is highly desirable, however not essential for someone who can demonstrate skills and experience as a Legal Secretary
The ideal candidate:
· Experienced legal secretary who has dealt with private client matters before
· High organised, efficient with a keen eye for detail
· Team player and willing to get stuck in with the department
· Competitive salary package and a flexible approach to working
· Interesting and good quality work within a busy department
· Opportunities to develop and progress within the firm
This opportunity presents a very exciting prospect for a committed Legal Secretary who wants to work within the rewarding practice area of Private Client law.