Procurement Senior Associate 5 years PQE l Top 50 Firm l Birmingham
This global law firm has a clear idea of how they want to work, which is driven by tech innovation and geographical cohesion in order to deliver client wins. In the UK, they are far less London-centric when it comes to servicing work and delivering projects which allows them to fully utilise the expertise that lies within each office location.
The firm offers client and office secondment opportunities, taking advantage of its strong presence in places like Asia, the Middle East and mainland Europe.
The unique offerings of this firm are the quality of training, the complexity of work and partner approachability. There's not a stuffy corporate culture and they want to maintain a friendly and down-to-earth working environment for their lawyers.
Outstanding opportunity for an established Procurement Senior Associate 5 years PQE with the drive and ambition to be part of a leading competition practice in Birmingham.
You will join the Public Procurement team which sits within the broader EU & Competition department.
You will advise on all aspects of UK and EU procurement law across utility, defence and concession contracts for a client base of governmental departments, local authorities and non-governmental public bodies.
The role is available due to ongoing growth within the department and you will work directly alongside two key partners, with exposure to some of the most significant government projects globally and in the UK.
The ideal candidate:
· Procurement Senior Associate 5 years PQE
· Highly meticulous, commercially focused and outcome orientated
· Track record in business development & marketing the department projects
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
· Opportunity to work alongside leading competition and procurement lawyers in the Midlands
· Varied and interesting workload with a good level of autonomy from the outset
Exciting opportunity for a Procurement Senior Associate 5 years PQE to join a robust practice based in Birmingham.