This firm is entrenched in the London market and is now looking to expand into Birmingham.
This Residential Property Team Leader role has arisen due to the uptick in client mandate the firm has seen and provides the opportunity to be a part of the continued success of this incredibly well-respected firm.
- This practice boasts a modern, 21st Century approach
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking attitude
- Entrenched in the London market and now looking to expand into Nottingham
- Supportive and collegiate working culture
- Ethos of freedom, autonomy and flexibility
Due to an uptick in client mandate, this London-based firm are looking to open a Birmingham-based office and are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Team Leader to join them on this venture.
- The Residential Conveyancing department is a pillar of the firm
- This role will see you working alongside a highly experienced team delivering an exceptional level of service
- The department deals with an excellent quality of work, covering the broad scope of Residential Property matters
- Full support will be provided from the outset
- You will be an experienced Residential Property Solicitor/Conveyancer with 5 PQE
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will employ a client-centric approach
- You will wish to play an active role in the direction and development of the practice and the team
Apple now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.