With partners from magic circle and transatlantic merger firm backgrounds, this firm has seen continuous growth and are now looking to welcome a Construction Solicitor to join their Birmingham team.
- National firm that has experienced rapid growth since its inception and is now looking to welcome a new hire to continue this forward.
- Leadership team with some of the strongest backgrounds in the legal industry
- Collegiate and collaborative culture throughout
- Reputation for attracting, developing and retaining the highest calibre of lawyer.
- Modern and progressive throughout
- Building upon the firm's strong client relationships
- Working a varied caseload of high-value construction matters
- Drafting and negotiation of both bespoke and standard contracts
- Multi-disciplinary team advising over a broad range of sectors for a wide variety of clients
- Acting for an impressive client base - reflective of the firm's reputation
- Excellent progression routes with the ability to accelerate your career
- You will be a Construction Solicitor with 4 years PQE
- A drive for personal and professional development
- A comprehensive understanding of Construction Law including NEC3/4 and JCT contracts
For the firm, attracting, retaining and developing the best talent is key. Therefore, the remuneration packages are market-leading and the firm places the utmost importance on learning & development.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation to discuss this role further.