This role will provide the opportunity to work on cases of the highest value and complexity.
Take the next step in your career in this leading national Defendant Clinical Negligence team. You will receive a highly competitive remuneration package, excellent career prospects, and an unrivalled work/life balance.
- This Top 50 national law firm has an undeniably reputation and houses some of the UK's most talented lawyers, as evidenced by their abundance of individual and firm rankings in the legal directories.
- Known for investing in their people, you can expect support to develop your ability to a high level and carve out a successful, long-term career with the firm.
- The firm offers an attractive salary, market-leading benefits package and plenty of flexibility.
An opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join this leading Defendant Clinical Negligence practice in Birmingham.
- Working a varied caseload of high-value and complex matters
- Advising a varied client base on a broad scope of matters
- This role will offer excellent career progression and a highly competitive remuneration package
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.