Real Estate Litigation Associate 2 years PQE l Top 20 Transatlantic Firm l Birmingham
This Top 20 transatlantic firm has a major international presence with offices in over 35 countries, with particular strength in European, Asian and Middle Eastern markets.
The driving force behind this firm is quality, and the senior partnership continues to make significant investments in training, infrastructure and resources to ensure that they have the best lawyers representing clients.
They have an impressive client roster that features heavily in the FTSE 100, US Fortune 100 and FTSE mid-250. They act for some of the world's largest corporations and have panel membership on a range of major banks and financial institutions, providing innovative solutions to the most complex and high-profile legal problems.
Opportunity for a Real Estate Litigation Associate 2 years PQE to join a leading dispute resolution team led by a well-known leader in the field, based out of their Birmingham office.
· You will advise on a wide range of contentious and asset management disputes related to high-profile and nationwide developments and portfolios
· The team will give you the support and resources you need to run your own caseload and give you lots of client contact to allow you to build relationships
The ideal candidate:
· Real Estate Litigation Associate 2 years PQE with previous experience in a top tier practice
· Highly meticulous, commercially focused and outcome orientated
· Track record in business development & marketing the department projects
· Market-leading salary and generous benefits package
· Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
· Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
This is much sought-after practice, offering a Real Estate Litigation Associate 2 years PQE an advantageous platform to continue building their career in Birmingham.