Professional Support Lawyer - Real Estate l Top 50 Firm l Birmingham
This Top 20 transatlantic firm has a major international presence with offices in over 35 countries, with particular strength in European, Asian and Middle Eastern markets.
The driving force behind this firm is quality, and the senior partnership continues to make significant investments in training, infrastructure and resources to ensure that they have the best lawyers representing clients.
They have an impressive client roster that features heavily in the FTSE 100, US Fortune 100 and FTSE mid-250. They act for some of the world's largest corporations and have panel membership on a range of major banks and financial institutions, providing innovative solutions to the most complex and high-profile legal problems.
Opportunity for a Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer 6 years PQE looking to work with one of the best practices in Birmingham.
Joining an existing team of PSL lawyers for the Real Estate group, this firm is looking to appoint an individual with the experience and technical prowess to create resources to support the team with knowledge activities.
You will implement precedents, knowhow, research resources, training and other technical excellence components to help deliver strategic objectives.
Given the breadth and depth of the real estate practice, they have the scope to allocate work types in line with your particular areas of expertise and know-how.
The ideal candidate:
· Real Estate Solicitor or existing PSL with 6 years PQE
· Outstanding technical knowledge across real estate matters
· Demonstrable people skills and the ability to engage with lawyers at all levels
· Highly competitive salary package and excellent benefits
· Exposure to the most impactful and high-profile work available in the real estate space
· Opportunity to support alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Unique opportunity for a Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer 6 years PQE to join one of the best teams operating in the Midlands, based in the heart of Birmingham.