Financial Services Disputes & Investigations Associate NQ-2 years PQE l Top 20 Transatlantic Firm l Birmingham
This Top 20 transatlantic firm has a major international presence with offices in over 35 countries, with particular strength in European, Asian and Middle Eastern markets.
The driving force behind this firm is quality, and the senior partnership continues to make significant investments in training, infrastructure and resources to ensure that they have the best lawyers representing clients.
They have an impressive client roster that features heavily in the FTSE 100, US Fortune 100 and FTSE mid-250. They act for some of the world's largest corporations and have panel membership on a range of major banks and financial institutions, providing innovative solutions to the most complex and high-profile legal problems.
This Top 20 firm is looking to appoint a Financial Services Disputes & Investigations Associate NQ-2 years PQE to join their growing team based to join their highly renowned practice in Birmingham.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team of over 100 lawyers across the UK who provide dispute management advice to domestic and international banks, fund managers, brokers and proprietary traders.
The work will include inquiries and investigations, market regulation, fraud and financial crime, bribery and corruption, global banking and markets disputes, professional negligence, asset finance and more.
The ideal candidate:
· Financial Services Disputes & Investigations Associate NQ-2 years PQE training and experience in a quality practice
· Excellent technical knowledge and open to a varied workload
· Proven track record in business development activities
· Highly competitive salary package and excellent benefits
· Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
· Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Highly sought-after opportunity for a Financial Services Disputes & Investigations Associate NQ-2 years PQE to join one of the best dispute resolution practices in the UK, based in the heart of Birmingham.