Are you a Solicitor looking to get a broader range of experience in Contentious Trusts & Probate? The opportunity has arisen to join this Chambers rated and Legal 500 practice, which deals with City standard work in the tranquil heart of Guildford. The firm is one of the largest and well-established practises
Nationally and deals with a client base that most London firms would be envious of.
This practice boast one of the best cultures in the entirety of the South East and are ranked tier 1 for almost all of their practice areas. An opportunity at this firm is a real step up / career springboard.
- This practice is one of the most well-regarded choices outside of London, with a client base to rival their counterparts operating in the City and West End.
- They are ranked tier 1 in the Legal 500 across 15 different fields of Law. Placing in the top 3 across multiple other areas.
- They have a number of Lawyers who are ranked as leaders in the field for both the Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Renowned for excellent client testimonials and establishing deep relationships, this firm stands out in the affluent Surrey market.
- The firm creates an enjoyable atmosphere for their staff and has that translate into positive experiences for its clients. This culture is epitomised by the partners and cascades through every team member and department.
- They deal with International and Domestic clients which allows for exposure to a unique and varied caseload.
- For go getters the sky is the limit; the firm will provide distinctive training and give its staff the opportunity to grow within the practice organically.
- This collegiate atmosphere and excellent reputation make it incredibly desirable for people looking to establish a rewarding career.
Key Points - Contentious Trust Lawyer (5 year PQE)
- The firm is looking for someone to assist the Partner who was strategically hired to build this offering, and it has grown dramatically since their arrival. You would work very closely with a leader in the field.
- Role responsibilities would include but not be limited to; advising trust companies, acting on trustee disputes, estate disputes where there is the issue of capacity, court of protection, and asset freezing.
- It is important to highlight that although it would be a benefit to have the above experience they could consider training someone up in this area.
- There would be some overlap with the commercial litigation team.
- The firm handles very high-profile work, and their clients rank all the way up to blue chip.
- Due to the new IT Infrastructure which has now been implemented firm-wide, there is the possibility of working from home if so desired.
- The firm match London City Salary.
- The role would be based in their Guildford office.
- The department is top tier in the Legal 500 and has overlap with the Commercial Litigation team.
Please feel free to contact me for a private consultation or more information.