Operating from offices throughout the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, this top 100 international firm has a reputation that sets them apart from its competitors as they strive to provide a level of service above the rest.
They are now looking to appoint a Corporate Restructuring / Insolvency Solicitor NQ-5 years PQE into their L500, Tier 1 team, based in their Guildford office
The Firm and Role:
- Established over a century ago, this firm has an international presence to meet the needs of its dynamic UHNW client base. They are known to punch at an exceptionally high level often associated with City firms, working with household name clients including leading sports clothing manufacturers, high street restaurants, tech heavyweights and major TV stations.
- Known for providing a top-drawer legal service on par with many London firms, this practice comprises some of the finest lawyers in the region, many of whom are considered to be leaders in their fields and feature heavily throughout the legal 500 and Chambers Directories.
- You will undertake work across a wide variety of both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters acting for practitioners, lenders and financial institutions, companies, directors, creditors and stakeholders. You will also frequently have the chance to operate internationally dealing with cross border insolvency and COMI issues covering Europe, the Caribbean and the US.
- This role is designed for someone to come into the team and work alongside 8 fee earners including 3 partners who feature heavily in the legal 500 and Chambers directories. This provides an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within a friendly collegiate team that is widely recognised for its expertise in the insolvency area.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Corporate Restructuring/insolvency candidate NQ-5 years PQE.
- A commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in the delivery of advice
What's on Offer:
- Market-leading Salary and bonus scheme coupled with progression opportunities.
- A chance to join a friendly practice within a top-tier, market-leading top 50 firm.
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work.
This is an excellent opportunity for an NQ-5-year Insolvency Solicitor who is looking to develop their career by working at a top-standard practice in Guildford.