Operating from offices throughout the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, this top 100 international firm has a reputation that sets them apart from its competitors as they strive to provide a level of service above the rest.
They are now looking to appoint a Construction Solicitor, NQ-3 years PQE into their L500, Tier 1, Real Estate team, in their Guildford office
The Firm and Role:
- Established over a century ago, this firm has an international presence to meet the needs of its dynamic UHNW client base. They are known to punch at an exceptionally high level often associated with City firms, working with household name clients including leading sports clothing manufacturers, high street restaurants, tech heavyweights and major TV stations.
- Known for providing a top-drawer legal service on par with many London firms, this practice comprises some of the finest lawyers in the region, many of whom are considered to be leaders in their fields and feature heavily throughout the legal 500 and Chambers Directories.
- Their construction team consists of 2 leading partners, 6 associates and 2 paralegals advising on high profile construction matters including major international regenerations, luxury property contracts and complex procurement strategies both domestically and internationally with the team having a significant influence in the middle east. They punch at a city quality level of work but offer regional work-life balance which is a rare combination to find.
- Recent work of note includes a US$1.1billion redevelopment and modernisation of an international EMEA Airport, advising a world-renowned college on the preparation and negotiation of construction contracts for its new sports facilities as well as providing ongoing advice to one of the UK's leading luxury housing providers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Construction candidate NQ-3 years PQE.
- Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously
- The technical expertise to work independently as well as within a team.
What's on Offer:
- Market-leading Salaries - NQ Rate which increases incrementally with PQE
- A chance to join a friendly practice within a top-tier, market-leading firm.
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work.
This is an excellent opportunity for a construction solicitor NQ-3 years PQE who is looking to develop their career by working at a top-standard practice in Guildford.