This is a great opportunity for an NQ-2 years dispute resolution solicitor to join a highly regarded L500 practice in Camberley.
This L500 firm operates a high-quality, full-service across a number of tiered departments based from their growing Surrey office. Established over 175 years ago, here you will find a high quality of work with the firms' strong reputation granting its fee earners access to an HNW and lucrative client base.
Always looking to grow, this firm is known to regularly expand its influence throughout the South East through both mergers and takeovers as well as significant levels of organic growth. Here you will find a dynamic and stimulating environment naturally lending itself to great progression opportunities.
- With offices in London, Surrey and Berkshire, this L500 ranked, top 100 firm, offers a full law service with dedicated experts operating at the forefront of their areas of law. They provide high-quality service through their deep understanding across their many Tiered departments.
- With origins dating back over 175 years, this firm has developed a strong reputation thus developing an affluent and wealthy client base of individuals and a broad range of businesses making for both interesting as well as highly complex caseloads. Key clients include High Street Banks, Leading Housing Developers, International luxury Cruise Liners and more.
- In this role, you will be ready to run your own caseload providing high levels of client care as well as providing support to the Senior lawyers in dealing with complex commercial disputes in the High Court as you are immersed in a high performing, high-quality environment.
- The growth potential of the firm has also means that within this role you will also be involved in business development matters, allowing you to establish and develop client relationships as progress your career.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a solicitor NQ-2 years with experience in dispute resolution.
- You should have good technical knowledge and be an organised individual
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- You will enjoy working in a challenging, fast-moving and professional environment
What's on offer?
- Salary dependant on experience
- Market leading benefits package
- Exposure to fantastic quality levels of work whilst working within a friendly, and approachable team
- Great work/life balance initiatives
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior Disputes Solicitor to join this highly regarded, legal 500 firm based in the Camberley, Surrey.