This firm punch well above their weight, Property is in their DNA as demonstrated by the yearly conference they hold for over 2000 industry figures. They invest in their infrastructure and are the first firm of their size Nationally to invest in AI. If you are seeking an opportunity to progress and develop in your career, this firm can provide a real platform.
- This firm has one of the most well-respected names for quality Property work across London. They are a multi-service practice, with Real Estate flavour throughout all the other departments. The firm punches well above their weight and their main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms, they deal on par with some of the country's most well-known law firms.
- They are ranked highly in the Legal 500, and in the last five years they have nearly doubled in size, this is due to a dynamic team, some strategic key hires, and an influx of work.
- They have attracted many Lawyers out of the City, looking for a more collegiate, friendly culture where staff can make more of an impact and feel valued. You will also find there is much more in the way of staff flexibility and work-life balance.
- They act for companies such as John Lewis, Arcadia and Vodafone. The firm is very entrepreneurial and is ahead of the curve on the changing legal landscape; they have recently invested in artificial intelligence, using state of the art software allowing staff to save days of work. This firm is the only SME sized law firm using it, big names have used it for several years. It is this approach and strong leadership why they remain to be highly profitable.
- This Residential Property Solicitor role will be based in their flourishing and very impressive West End office. They have grown substantially in recent years, making now is an exciting time to join.
- You will alongside a friendly, support and professional Real Estate team, you will initially be working on a standalone basis dealing with the firm's HNW conveyancing out of this office.
- The Residential Property department deals with an excellent quality of work for an affluent client base of purchases, sales, lettings, and financing of residential property for high net worth individuals, investors and developers.
- The firm ensures fee earners only have manageable caseloads and charge well for the work they do. You will run your own Residential Conveyancing caseload. You will take over an existing caseload and will be awarded lots of autonomy to make the role your own.
- You will a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You should be able to run a caseload with limited supervision
- The ability to deliver first-class client care is essential
- On offer is a springboard for Partnership.
- This team are taking more market share making now an exciting time to join
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
This is a first-class opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join a leading Legal 500 firm based in West End London
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.