If you are looking for a standout opportunity to work within a multi-award-winning firm, working with an elite client base, then this an excellent time to make a change! This elite West End firm are looking for a Senior Associate / Partner in Private Wealth to join their UHNW practice. You will work alongside recognised leading individuals, on high value, complex matters.
You will find this firm offer an acclaimed culture, with great scope for progression. This is far from top heavy and will give you the platform into Partnership.
- This firm have a long and rich heritage of over 150 years and have grown into the City as well as having a reach internationally. This firm work with HNW and UNHW prestigious individuals. As well as housing some of the most reputable lawyers available in London. Often off the radar, due to their discreet nature and cliental, you will find this firm handles some of the highest quality and most valuable transactions
- This firm are incredibly diverse, modern and innovate. They have specialism in Real Estate, Wealth Planning, Islamic Finance, Corporate as well as Media, Charities and the Arts. They often involved in the most interesting litigation. With over 20 Partners, all of which have affluent client base, this is the elite of the elite outside the mainstream law firms. You will find the work culture unmeasurable, along in this sleek office based off the West End.
- The firm is seeking to hire a new Private Wealth Senior Associate / Partner into their West End, London office.
- The Private Wealth department is formidable and reputable, it deals with an exceptional quality of work. The department is currently thriving and has grown significantly in the last two years. There is an opportunity to be at the forefront of this growing team working with the other Partner. This would be a perfect role for a candidate seeking to take the next step in their career.
- You will deal with high value and complex matters for an International and affluent client base. The work will include general high-value private client work, but also some tax matters.
- You will be a Private Client / Private Wealth Solicitor with at least 7 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You should have a strong technical knowledge
- You should be an ambitious candidate keen to want to progress.
- Excellent client care skills are essential
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Wealth Senior Associate / Partner to join this elite practice into their West End, London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.