This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to form a break off Employment department, the firm currently does an abundance of this work but is handled by several different people. As such this role comes with excellent prospects for progression and would prove to be the perfect stepping stone for a candidate perhaps in a top-heavy team, with Partnership being on the cards for the right candidate.
This firm has experienced real growth in recent years, they have opened a Northern office which has already tripled in size with many key heavyweight hires. Their International growth continues to go from strength to strength with them dealing more with clients in China and India. You will find Lawyers in this firm are not just technically strong, but are excellent, dynamic business developers.
With the firm's growth plans there is a real opportunity to progress, with Partnership being on the cards for the right candidate.
- This firm has offices in both the City and West End, as well as the in the North. They are ranked in the Legal 500, with several Lawyers being ranked as leaders in their field. They invest in their infrastructure and have recently had a complete office renovation which has put them in a new league. The firm is highly profitable and well managed, and in recent years they have won many awards. They are a dynamic, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking firm. There are a real collegiate culture and an open-door policy; it is common for NQ's to work side on side with Partners working on several matters at any one time, giving you a level of exposure you simply would just not find at other firms.
- The firm has ambitious growth planned over the next 24 months, making now an exciting time to join the practice.
- The firm is seeking to hire an ambitious Employment Senior Associate / Partner to join their flourishing head office based in the heart of the West End of London.
- Employment work is currently part dealt with by many different Solicitors, however the firm want to break off the Employment department and grow this. They currently deal with both claimant and respondent work and have an excellent client base of SME right up to well-known National companies.
- You will deal with excellent quality work from day 1. Due to the unique nature of this role, it has excellent Head of Department / Partnership / Equity prospects.
- You will also manage client relationships; you will be at the forefront of this team as they plan for excellent growth, working closely with the commercial departments.
- You will deal with a broad range of work which include both contentious and non-contentious work for claimant and respondents.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least six years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You will have a good grounding in employment work and be used to dealing with a wide range of work
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at
- You should be a "rain maker"
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Employment Senior Associate / Partner to join this growing Legal 500 firm based in their office in the heart of the West End.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.