Are you a seeking an exciting opportunity with a forward-thinking, dynamic and growing firm where they have a totally fresh perspective on legal services? This firm stand-out from the crowd and have a truly unique offering. Even their newest office stands them apart, it must be seen to be believed. Their very modern approach and ethos is allowing them to continue to make new client wins.
This role offers flexible working each week, and will be based out of their Soho office, ensuring you will deal with a large proportion of high-quality Central London work.
This role would be a perfect springboard for a candidate working in a top-heavy department that has perhaps hit a glass ceiling, looking for a route for progression, including Partnership for the right candidate.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing law firm that offers a highly lucrative bonus structure allowing you to significantly increase your earnings, within an exciting new office opening, a stand-out opportunity. Established for over 150 years, this law firm has an exciting and interesting heritage. They were originally based in Canary Wharf and were one of the first Solicitors ever to service two of the country's most well-known Banks. They have deep rooted connections to the financial sector, and it is this foundation that the firm was built on.
- This business has experienced natural growth in recent years, with the opening of two new offices. They are a creative, entrepreneurial, ambitious, and forward-thinking practice with an electric feel throughout the firm. The firm has a young and dynamic feel with most of the firm's Partners being under 40. They think outside of the box and have a genuinely refreshing approach to marketing and have recently opened a coffee shop within the firm's office specifically for internal and client meetings.
- There are so many unique things this firm does which we feel make them one of the most exciting firms to join.
- The firm are seeking to hire a Corporate Commercial Senior Associate / Partner, to be based in their expanding Soho, London office.
- The firm has a growing Media client base, their client base is varied and spans various industry sectors as well, you will find it contains several exciting companies. You will be at the forefront of this department and will deal with a broad range of work.
- The firm's Corporate and Commercial work is currently handled by two Partners, but this is not their primary practice area, they are currently very busy. The firm does not actively market the department at present due to the mass amount of work that they have. They practice are seeking a ambitious Corporate Commercial Solicitor to work alongside the Partners to drive the department forwards, you will deal with an existing client base as well as participate in business development.
- You will deal with a caseload of; Company sales and purchases, Articles of association, Shareholder agreements, Commercial contracts, Joint ventures, Limited liability agreements and some IP matters.
- You will be a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE (there is no limit in terms of the amount of PQE, I encourage even the most experienced of candidates to apply)
- You should be an ambitious and dynamic candidate who wants to be at the forefront of an exciting venture
- You should have a good technical knowledge
- This role comes with one of the most lucrative bonus structures which allows you to earn 20% of your billings
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your level of PQE
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Corporate Commercial Senior Associate / Partner to join this forward-thinking, creative firm based in the Soho, London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.