This well-known media and entertainment company is an international powerhouse, with a network of companies, labels, and production teams all over the world. They create, produce, distribute and own an endless list of organisations in this space and are seen as a leader in the market.
This represents a requirement for an In-House Employment Lawyer to work with a small Employment team within this large, well-known and international media organisation.
This will be a broad, interesting and ever-changing role, working across multiple jurisdictions and it also provides flexible/home working.
This is an opportunity for an Employment Solicitor (4 years PQE) to join this large and ever-growing organisation.
Continuing their natural and rapid growth, the organisation regularly acts on mergers and acquisition opportunities across multiple jurisdictions across the globe. As such, they have a small but effective Employment legal team to advise on a variety of matters.
Reporting to the Head of Global Employment, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing accurate legal advice to Counsel, HR, senior business leaders, other internal Lawyers in and outside of the UK
- Advising on the employment-related aspects of acquisitions and disposals of businesses and other corporate transactions
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts, settlement agreements, the impact of IR35 legislation
- Data protection/GDPR advice in relation to HR issues for the business
- You will have 4 years PQE in Employment law and excellent training within private practice
- You will be able to; build strong relationships with colleagues, think creatively and commercially, clarify complex issues with clients
- You will enjoy working as part of a team, while able to work autonomously
- Ideally, you will have gained some experience in house or have had exposure to the media or entertainment sector (desired but not essential)
Apply now for immediate consideration.