Tax, Trusts & Estates Solicitor 4 years PQE I Oxford l Top 100 Firm
This high-ranking firm stands out from the crowd for its focus on quality, ethics and transparency. Despite its size and stature, they deliver tailored legal services that are truly consultative which makes them the first choice for many household names.
They have a top tier private client practice that encompasses a really interesting mix of specialisms including expertise on inter-generational wealth structures, trust reorganisations and historic landed estates.
However, the practice is extremely broad in scope and the firm is keen for lawyers to come in and develop their own specialisms across trusts, estates and tax work.
The role and Tax, Trusts & Estates practice:
Due to continued expansion, this firm is seeking a Tax, Trusts & Estates Solicitor 4 years PQE to join their powerhouse team in Oxford.
· With a focus on wealth protection and tax efficiency, your work will span across wills and trusts, trust administration, LPAs, probate and the administration of estates
· The department acts for some of the wealthiest individuals and families in the UK, meaning the work will be complex in nature and high-value
· The quality of lawyers within the private client team cannot be understated; there are multiple Hall of Fame lawyers, leading individuals and next-generation partners who all have their own specialist practices making this an incredible department to consider joining
The ideal candidate:
· Tax, Trusts & Estates Solicitor 4 years PQE
· Outstanding technical knowledge, ideally STEP qualified or working towards the accreditation
· Excellent communication skills and desire to get involved with business development
· Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
· Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available in this practice area
· Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next generation partners
This is a rare opportunity for a Tax, Trusts & Estates Solicitor 4 years PQE to join an outstanding department in Oxford with the platform to accelerate your career progression.