Contentious Probate Solicitor NQ-4 years PQE I Oxford l Top 100 Firm
This high-ranking firm stands out from the crowd for its focus on quality, ethics and transparency. Despite its size and prestige, they deliver tailored legal services that are truly consultative which makes them the first choice for many household names.
They are leading the way across a range of sectors including Agriculture, Energy, Retail, Transport and Construction to name a few.
Staff value more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive; their learning and development program is widely respected in the legal sector and has been recognised by several industry awards.
The role and Contentious Probate practice:
Opportunity for a Contentious Probate Solicitor NQ-4 years PQE to join this Top 100 firm's leading dispute resolution team in Oxford.
· The team has an outstanding reputation in this area of law, representing trustees, executors and beneficiaries in complex and high-value disputes
· This is a Tier 1 practice led by several 'Leading Individuals' and 'Next Generation Partners', making this an incredible team to learn from with the opportunity to springboard your career
· They are more than happy to consider someone who has had a mixed bag of litigation experience to date, but now wants to specialise purely in contentious probate matters
The ideal candidate:
· Contentious Probate Solicitor NQ-4 years PQE
· Desire to specialise in contentious probate matters
· Excellent communication skills and desire to get involved with business development
· Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
· Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available in this practice area
· Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Contentious Probate Solicitor NQ-4 years PQE to join a successful corporate team in Oxford.