Top 100 firm that is listed in "The Times Best Law Firms" and awarded as being one of the "Top 100 Best Company to Work" is looking to appoint a Junior Corporate Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE into their Oxford team.
This opportunity will offer you a platform to develop and progress at one of the leading corporate departments nationally, ranked tier 1 by Legal 500.
The firm and Role
- This firm is known for its ability to innovate in order to adapt to the most dynamic industries where the nature of legal services is always changing.
- They are operating at the frontier of sectors like fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrency, cloud-based services and emerging technologies. As you'd imagine, this firm houses many recognised lawyers who are highly ranked in the legal directories and highly sought after.
- It's true to say that they are extremely modern, but what's allowed them to operate for so long is their traditional values of quality, service and value for money.
- · You will work across a broad range of corporate transactional work including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, investments and joint ventures, restructures and public company work
- · The team is looking for someone who is passionate about business development with an entrepreneurial flair to drive forward the continued success of the team
- · You will be given a high level of exposure from the outset and a platform to raise your profile within the corporate space
- Corporate Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE with experience in a leading corporate department
- Highly meticulous, commercially focused and outcome orientated
- Track record in business development & marketing the department projects
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
- Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE to join a leading corporate team in Oxford.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation.