Family Solicitor 6 years PQE I Oxford l Top 100 Firm
This high-ranking firm stands out from the crowd for its focus on quality, ethics and transparency. Despite its size and prestige, they deliver tailored legal services that are truly consultative which makes them the first choice for many household names.
Staff value more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive; their learning and development program is widely respected in the legal sector and has been recognised by several industry awards.
Their family practice deals with high-quality work geared towards servicing the needs of HNW and UHNW individuals and families.
The role and Family practice:
Opportunity for a Family Solicitor 6 years PQE to join this Top 100 firm's leading dispute resolution team in Oxford.
· The family team act for some of the world's wealthiest families and individuals with substantial high-value assets that are multi-jurisdictional in nature
· You will deal solely with a privately funded caseload including but not be limited to: divorce and ancillary relief; pre and post nuptial agreements, financial remedies and some private children work
· The family department is made up of multiple leading figures and next-generation partners, making this an incredible opportunity for someone to learn from some of the best practitioners operating in this area of law
The ideal candidate:
* Family Solicitor 6 years PQE
* Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
* Ability to build relationships and utilise a resolution-based approach
What's on offer:
* Competitive salary and benefits package dependent on experience
* Excellent working conditions with lots of flexibility on offer
* A progressive culture with clear progression pathways
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Family Solicitor 6 years PQE to join a collegiate and committed team based in Oxford.