Real Estate Solicitor 1-3 years PQE I Oxford l Top 100 Firm
This Top 100 firm is looking to appoint a Real Estate Solicitor 1-3 years PQE into their powerhouse team operating out of Oxford.
This highly prestigious firm has a global reach and has become one of the pioneers in creating private wealth and facilitating growth across a range of personal and business services.
They have rapidly accelerated through the legal rankings in recent years; there are no upper limits when it comes to expansion and long-term commercial growth plans for this firm.
Their real estate team is comprised of 'Leading Individuals', 'Next Generation Partners' and 'Rising Stars' which reflects the level of quality across the department from top to bottom.
The role and Real Estate practice:
· This Real Estate team is one of the Thames Valley's biggest and the practice has some of the firm's largest clients on its roster in terms of revenue
· They have wide-ranging expertise meaning you'll be exposed to a broad diet of work making for an interesting caseload. This will include acquisitions and disposals, development work, asset management, leases and more
· The team deals with some of the most relevant and high-value transactions available and offers a platform to network amongst the biggest and best in the industry
· The team cultivates close working relationships with their clients so that their support is embedded into all real estate processes. Therefore, this position would suit an individual who likes to be hands-on with clients to provide proactive support
The ideal candidate:
· Real Estate Solicitor 1-3 years PQE
· Excellent technical knowledge together with a commercial approach to legal services
· Desire and ability to contribute to business development projects
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
· Opportunity to work alongside leading real estate lawyers
· Varied and interesting workload with a good level of autonomy from the outset
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate Solicitor 1-3 years PQE to join a highly successful practice in Oxford.