This market leading national provider of conveyancing services is continuing to see rapid growth throughout the UK. They are offering you the opportunity to both work fully remotely from home as well as continue to develop and progress in your career as a Residential Conveyancer.
The firm has an innovative approach to conveyancing and this is the key to their multi-award winning service, blending technology with personal conveyancing.
The Firm & Role
- The company has a mission; to revolutionise the customer experience of conveyancing by combining innovative technology with unrivalled expertise and exceptional customer care. They are at the forefront of developing innovative, intuitive, time-saving technology and are the first in the market to deliver change
- They provide exceptional support, all staff benefit from a comprehensive development programme, provided by their own in-house Learning & Development Academy
- Your role will be to handle a range of residential conveyancing matters including sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold, transfer of equity, shared ownership and new builds with support provided for initial instruction and post completion
- This is a full-time position, however, the firm are able to help with flexible working arrangements and are open to part-time for the right individual
The ideal candidate
- The company are looking for a Residential Property Solicitor / Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with 1 year PQE
- You'll have a proven track record in handling your own caseload of 70 active residential conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion
- You'll have strong technical skills and be client focused
- Competitive salary up to c£42,000 which is negotiable depending on level of experience and technical abilities
- On top of your salary, you'll also have a monthly bonus based on completion targets which will boost your overall earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes 25 days holiday bank holidays; Pension Scheme; Medical Cover; Income Protection Insurance; Life Assurance; Childcare Vouchers plus many more
- Fully remote working role, you'll be provided with full IT/office set up as well as be part of a national team
- Clear progression routes within the firm to further develop in your career, whether that be down the managerial or senior conveyancer route
- Fantastic support to free up your time to focus on the technical aspects of handling residential property matters and provide an excellent service to clients
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor / Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with 1 year PQE to join the leading provider of conveyancing services and to work from home gaining an exceptional work/life balance.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.