This innovative, heavy-hitting firm attracts high-quality work due to their dynamic, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking approach. They have been internationally recognised for their exceptional client service, commercial awareness, and expertise. This success has seen them achieve record growth over the past five years making now a very exciting time to join them on their journey and drive to further grow.
- You will join a highly respected, Top 50 law firm that is continually evolving and growing. The firm has established an exceptional reputation amongst clients and peers that ensures they attract a high calibre of clients, including global corporations, PLCs, and household names.
- The firm is well-known for investing in its employees, and you can expect to have ample opportunity to develop your skills. They have an award-winning L&D programme, and you will be surrounded by talented individuals who are well-known throughout the market.
- The firm is at the forefront of legal innovation, and you will be part of a dynamic team of lawyers that challenge the traditional law firm service.
- You will join a highly regarded, Legal 500 ranked Commercial team in the firm's Manchester office.
- Working alongside a range of public and private clients, you will advise on a variety of matters, including commercial contracts, IT, IP, and data protection. From providing day to day support to leading on major projects, this role offers an abundance of variety and complexity that will allow you to develop your all-round ability to a high level.
- As a key member of the team, you will be actively involved in the team's long-term growth. You can also expect a high level of client contact and influence in strategic decision making, allowing you to develop the requisite skills needed to take the step into partnership.
- As a guide, this role would suit a Commercial Lawyer with 5 PQE
- Experience advising on commercial contracts, IT agreements, IP, data protection, etc.
- Comfortable dealing with clients and building relationships
- Able to motivate, supervise and delegate work to junior lawyer
- Salary is competitive around market rate, which will be dependent on experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.