This is an unrivalled opportunity to be at the forefront of market-leading work, whilst being supported by industry-leading partners to develop your skills.
You will be involved in high profile Property Disputes across the North West and nationally for household name clients across the energy, retail and healthcare sectors.
You can expect to join a close-knit team that is well-known for investing in its lawyers, and have a clear progression path throughout your career.
- You will join one of the most respected Property Litigation teams in the UK.
- You will gain exposure to a variety of Property Disputes, including landlord & tenant, restrictive covenants, and possession
- Working closely with Partners on engaging, complex work, you will be supported to develop your technical ability and have a transparent platform to Senior Associate and beyond.
- The firm offers a generous salary & benefits package and an attractive bonus.
- As a guide, this role would suit a Property Litigation Lawyer between NQ - 2 years PQE (September 2022 qualifiers will be considered).
- Have gained experience across a range of Property Disputes at a respected city or large regional law firm.