Entrepreneurial in spirit, multi award winning and one of the UK's largest commercial firms, positions like this do not present themselves often. This Top 50 international firm work with some of the country's largest organisations.
- This reputable international law firm has gone from strength to strength throughout 2021, continuing into 2022. With headcount growth at 10% YOY and ambitious plans to build on this, it is a genuinely exciting time to join the firm with significant scope to progress.
- The firm attracts an exceptionally high calibre of clients from HNW individuals to multinational PLCs. The complexity and value of the work you will gain exposure to will rival any law firm in the North.
- Well-known for their culture, you will be part of a close-knit team that arrange regular social events, and all have the same ambitious and motivated personalities. Their culture, combined with the quality of work, has given them one of the best retention rates in the country; on average, lawyers typically stay with the firm for 5 years, whilst the industry average is around 2 - 3 years.
- You will join the firm's well-regarded, Legal 500 ranked Corporate team's as an Associate in their Manchester office.
- Working closely alongside respected Partners, you will gain exposure to complex and engaging Corporate matters. The quality of work is exceptional and will allow you to further develop your technical ability.
- The role will focus on transactional work, principally company mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital work as well as non-transactional work including corporate restructuring, reorganisations and share incentive arrangements. There is also an opportunity to act for the team's listed clients on public company work, giving you a real edge.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to join one of the North's leading teams. Due to the expansion of the team and increased workloads, the role comes with prospects for career progression and development.
- You will be a Corporate Solicitor with 1 -4 years PQE
- Comfortable building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Be an ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to progress your career at one of the North West's leading law firms
- Salary is competitive around market rate, which will be dependent on experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential discussion.