This is a standout opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer to join a pioneering and rapidly growing company based out of their Manchester office.
With regional accreditation for one of the best large companies to work for, this company attracts and retains high calibre leagl professionals and describes their Associates as their greatest asset.
They have performed exceptionally well over the past 12 months and are in a strong financial position. This allows them to invest and grow in key areas, and they are involved in exciting partnerships with high-profile celebrities and influencers.
The company promotes a flexible, approachable, and fast-paced culture. Most people split their time between the home and office whilst utilising state of the art technology to remain connected. You will work in a collaborative, ambitious, and supportive environment that encourages creativity and fun!
The company is now looking for a Senior Transactional Risks Broker (Corporate / M&A experience), with more than 8,000 Associates in over 100 offices worldwide, this company is becoming a strong leader in the Insurance industry
You will be working on dynamic and genuinely interesting work that includes feeding into promotional materials, attending presentations, conferences, marketing and PR campaigns; researching and writing content for articles and publications. This in combination with the day-to-day leagl work will allow scope to create a name for yourself in the industry, as an In-House Lawyer, you will play a pivotal role in the company's growth and provide input in commercial and strategic decision making.
You will also be offered:
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Great work life balance -
* 26 days plus a day for your Birthday which can be taken up to a week either side of
the date. Additional option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
* Additional benefits programs including excellent pension contributions, Private
Medical Insurance (BUPA), income protection, Personal Accident cover, tuition
assistance, Interest free season ticket loan, free medical screenings and flu jabs,
Babylon online GP and retail discounts.
* You will be a Corporate Solicitor with 5 years PQE
* Strong technical and M&A execution skills
* Have gained experience at a respected national or international commercial law firm, or similar in-house legal department
* You will have strong business acumen
* Comfortable working independently
* Have a desire to utilise your knowledge to have a genuine impact on a fast-growing business
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.