This is an opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a respected regional firm in Kent that holds Private Client work at the forefront of its focus.
This firm has very good career progression prospects and is ahead of the technological and legal curve. You will be given an excellent opportunity to progress within the firm and hone your skills in a supportive, team-oriented legal environment led by leading individuals in the private client space.
The Firm and Role
- With offices based in Kent, this reputable regional firm is looking to strengthen its team in Orpington. The firm is looking for enthusiastic, quality-driven individuals to join their team and really hit the ground running with enthusiasm.
- Private Client work is very much at the forefront of this firm's focus accounting for much of the annual revenue. The firm deal with a broad array of clientele ranging from sole traders to large public companies, and other institutions such as schools and academies, charities and medical practices. The firm is incredibly proud of its focus, and delivery of bespoke services to its clients. Consequently, a significant amount of their work originates from referral caseloads.
- This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a highly reputable and well-established private client team in Orpington specialising in providing advice and assistance to clients in the areas of probates, trusts and estate administration.
- The team is headed up by STEP qualified individuals who you will work closely alongside as you look to progress and develop your skillset. The partner-led approach provides a flexible team structure which aids the growth and development of junior members within the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor, likely at NQ-5 years PQE level
- You will have enthusiasm for Private Client matters.
- You will be able to be flexible in your approach and willing to undertake a range of tasks.
- You will have excellent communication skills as you will converse with a wide array of clients.
What's on Offer:
- Highly competitive salaries coupled with great progression opportunities.
- A chance to join a friendly practice within a highly ranked regional firm.
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work.